tip: When you’re at an airport, add “?.jpg” at the end of any URL to bypass the expensive WiFi and access the Internet for free.
this actually works wtf
I even found an explanation why it works.
fanmix yourself template by:samantha & meghan
01. a song that makes you want to fall in love 02. your favorite pump up song 03. your favorite song to rock out to 04. a song that reminds you of summer 05. your favorite cover of a song 06. a song you sing in the shower 07. a song that reminds you of someone 08. what you want your wedding song to be 09. your favorite 90s/2000s song 10. a song to heal a heartbreak 11. your favorite song from a girl group 12. a song you know all the lyrics to 13. your favorite oldies rock song 14. a song by your favorite artist 15. a song that you like to fall asleep to 16. a song that makes you feel invincible 17. a song that makes you feel better when you’re down 18. your favorite holiday song 19. a song that is from a genre of music you don’t usually listen to 20. a song you associate with your favorite book
I’m not sure why I just found out about this but….amazing! So fast and simple!
Hey there! So, you may have seen these body pillows around. You may have thought, “Wow, I sure want one of those.” Well good news! I take commissions for these cuddly lil nuggets!
Each squid is handmade with love from fleece, cotton, and felt, and stuffed with hypoallergenic 100% polyester filling.
Two sizes are available: an 8-foot body pillow, and a 4-foot cuddle buddy or travel pillow.
I can find just about any color, within reason. I am limited by what the fabric store has to offer, but the selection is great, so I can try my hardest to get the exact color you want.
Again, I am limited by what the fabric store has to offer, but I can find just about any pattern from paisley to polka dots in nearly any color. If you wish, you can request that I choose an underside for you based on the main color you choose.
I can fit the squids with an eye color, if you so desire. If not specified, your squid will come with traditional black and white eyes.
Also, three different highlights are available for your squid: original (photos 4 and 5), circles (photos 6 and 8), or crescent (photo 7). If not specified, your squid will come with original highlights.
Additionally, you may request the firmness of your pillow. There are three firmness options: firm, regular, or what I call squishy. If not specified, your squid will come with regular firmness.
Large squids are $75 (shipping not included) and small squids are $40 (shipping not included). Shipping will be $20 nationwide. International customers, I apologize. But soon hopefully there will be international shipping available!
HOW TO ORDER:
It’s easy! Just send me a message on tumblr or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
Underside color and pattern
Eye color (optional)
Eye highlight (optional)
I will reply to your message with the email address you’ll send money to via PayPal. If you would rather send a check or money order, I will provide you with that information at your request.
Please know that these squids are not made in a pet-free home; if you are allergic to cats please be aware that despite my efforts to keep them away from my cat, he still might have sat on the fabric while I wasn’t looking. Also note that these are made with FLEECE; if you have a fleece allergy, please do not buy these pillows. The filling of the pillows is guaranteed hypoallergenic BY THE COMPANY, NOT BY ME. If it turns out you have an allergy to the stuffing, sue them, not me. I am not responsible for any injuries that happen from your enjoyment with my pillows.
Thank you all so much for the support so far! I hope you consider purchasing one of my squids, I have a 100% satisfaction date so far. And please, spread the word!
I’m seriously considering doing a giveaway if this gets 1000+ notes. You COULD get a FREE SQUID
did u say free
SIGNAL BOOST. GET SQUIDS FROM MY HELLA CUTE FRIEND JORDAN.
I have always been one of those nerdy people who gets overly excited about school supplies. When I discovered these highlighters, I was completely beside myself. My poor roommates had to tolerate my ramblings about how cool they were and demonstrations of how they worked even better than the liquid markers I used to be overly attached to.
I am obsessed with these highlighters for a few reasons. Most notably, they do not contain any plastic. They are also free of harmful chemicals and dyes. They smell slightly of wood instead of that horrible chemical highlighter smell. They are made of wood that will easily biodegrade, and they will last quite a while because they cannot dry out. On a practical level, they are great because they travel well, don’t bleed through pages, and are easy to use both to underline or completely color a line. While they do not erase completely if you make a mistake, you can significantly lighten the marking and make it less noticeable. They are also priced well for their durability and the amount of highlighting you can accomplish with each pencil.
For more information or see the other cool colors these highlighters come in, visit Stubby Pencil Studios.
((whispers)) hey kid, u want some hd space wallpapers?? ((opens up jacket)) ((starts singing hannah montana))
hey everyone! this is my new theme chromosphere, which i made as a birthday present to myself this past november. i hope you like it! because i do. :)
- pixel dot drop shadows
- two-tone gradient background
- light-on-dark and dark-on-light color schemes
- macintosh os 1.0 inspired aesthetic
- infinite scroll option
- two navigation menu options
- inline like and reblog button option
- option to stop gifs on page load
- option to disable hover transitions (saves on cpu usage)
- add images to above and/or inside sidebar (useful for sprites)
- option to stretch images to fit post width (500px)
- readable, easy to customize code
you can install it from the theme garden, here! have fun and let me know if you run into any issues.
okay here’s the petz4 install, it’s technically a demo but install it anyway
then install this, this is petza which is a cheat menu but also makes the demo the full game
Awesome tattoo artist, Sasha Unisex.
Ppl often ask about watercolor tattoos, here’s a goodun
When we read, our eyes move across a page or a screen to digest the words. All of that eye movement slows us down, but a new technology called Spritz claims to have figured out a way to turn us into speed-readers. By flashing words onto a single point on a screen, much like watching TV, Spritz says it will double your reading speed.
Interesting, I wonder if it works! :)
this makes life 10000x easier
Krita the Digital Painting App now on Steam!
This Kiki the Cyber Squirrel, the mascot of Krita the digital painting app. This picture is used as Krita 2.8’s startup splash and Krita’s Steam box art, cover art and avatar as well.Wallpaper version available!Wallpaper version of the first picture, includes popular resolutions for PC, smartphones and pads.» Download! «
What is Krita?
Krita is the only digital painting tool I’m using. It is a free (as in freedom), open source software. It offers a sophisticated brush system, packs in almost everything that a digital painter needs and is very easy to use.Help Krita on Steam Greenlight!
Krita is now available for Windows PC, and the develop team is trying to get Greenlight on Steam as well. Please help them (and thus helps everyone)!
» Krita on Steam «What I like about Krita
Krita’s page has detailed introduction of what it is capable of. I would like to cover a few things that I really like about Krita here as well:
- Krita’s brush system is fast and smooth. It is optimized for graphics tablets with pressure support.
- Ruler tool assistance when drawing long curves (something comparable to SAI).
- It doesn’t draw jigsaws when zoomed out (my nightmare when using Adobe Photoshop).
Krita has a friendly, highly customizable user interface. The basic operations when using a brush tool are:
- Shift + drag = Change brush size
- Ctrl = temporary color picker
- Middle button + hover movement = Move canvas
- Ctrl + Middle button + hover movement up / down = Zoom canvas
- Shift + Middle button + hover movement around = Rotate canvas
Simply right click and you can access:
- Color picker
- Recently used colors
- Favorite tool presents
- Supports layer with many mixing method.
- Supports layer group.
- Supports layer mask.
High quality resize with Lanczos3 filter. It doesn’t produce inferior shrinking result like Adobe Photoshop does sometimes.
- GPU accelerated fast & high quality canvas rotation and zooming.
- Realtime mirrored view mode.
- Color management support.Free as in Freedom:
Krita is free (libre) and open source software. Its source codes are publicly available. You can study, modify, and distribute Krita without restriction. You can learn more about Free Software Movement.The Mascot
And yes, I designed Krita’s mascot, Kiki the Cyber Squirrel. I’ve also designed Krita’s box art, banner art and projet avatar on Steam. Krita’s next major release, Krita 2.8, scheduled on late February, will have my picture as its startup splash as well! I’m very happy to see my work becomes useful to the project!
David Revoy has been making tutorials and resources for Krita, available on his website. If you are new to Krita, make sure to visit his place for some useful tips and brushes! Please visit David’s website.
Oooh this definitely looks interesting!